Sunday, February 15, 2009

Explanation of Who is WHO?

So for anyone NOT in the Johnson FAM. Here's a breakdown of who is WHO?

There are a lot of Johnson's around. In our BIG Family keeping names straight may prove quite a task. For a long time now each member of the family was given a PRONOUN to identify themselves.

Dad (my Father in-law) is WHO

Mom (now this is debateable but according to my husband) has been called WHOM, WHOEVER, and LOVE

My husband is ANYBODY so when I married into the family I became ANYONE and we now have the most adorable little additions that we'll call Any-buddies. (Super cute, and I can't even take credit for it...cuz ANYBODY said it first).

My Brothers & Sisters in-law range between YOU, SOMEBODY, NOBODY...you get the picture.

In a nutshell that's our funny name game, hence the title ANYBODY, ANYONE, and Any-buddies Business. Most folks just know us as the Johnson's.


Now we just need a bit of info to add on my side of the family...the TOLOA's from SAMOA! COMING SOON!

P.S. If something tragic and fatal were to happen to me, I told Marc I'd want him to remarry so my babies could have a mama, but just for the record, I'd like everyone to refer to her as "ANY-THINGY" and to remind her I was "ANYONE" or "ANY#1" (hee hee)

That would be worth a couple of chuckles on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! We'll just hope nothing ever happens to you, Leilani, but just in case... I'll remember "Anythingy" whenever I refer to your "stand-in". ;) I'm glad you finally created a blog! I can tell it's going to be entertaining! (I promise to nag if you go too long between posts!)

    Love,
    By-the-way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody Else thinks you are funny, too! Anything-y better never be comin' around here wantin' to be anyone...I'll tell you that much right now! ;D

    ReplyDelete